Saturday, August 14, 2010

Simple Green - Quick Tattletails - Ends 8/31

I try to use natural cleaners as frequently as possible. I only really use bleach in the bathroom. So far my kids have been ridiculously healthy. I cannot tell you the last time any one of them went on an antibiotic. (I also need to interject that we have lived in 3 different states in the past 4 years so it is odd that they have not been ill.) So I am a definite believer that natural cleaners are just as effective as cleaners with harsh chemicals. I have used Simple Green and I like Simple Green. So entering a giveaway for Simple Green is a "no brainer".

Quick Tattletails is having a giveaway. Check out her site and enter.

If I win, I am going to use the money I have saved to purchase this Emile Henry square baker from Williams Sonoma! I have the lasagna pan and the loaf pan and I adore Emile Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment