Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blogs gone bad...and the good ones

Usually, if I win a blog, I receive my prize on a timely basis. Occasionally, this does not happen. I never received my Charlie's Soap from Tatum Family Reviews. I finally decided to contact Charlie's Soap and they are going to send some to me.

I was awaiting my Ecowater Bottles for quite awhile. I contacted Michelle from Things Sent My Way. This was her response:

I'm so sorry for the delay. The package is being picked up this afternoon for shipment. Plead expect it to arrive after the holiday weekend.

I appreciate your patience and I'm also glad your kept contact with me. Had they shipped and not arrived, I'd want to know that they were never received. Still, I'm sorry these are only going out today.

Enjoy Thanksgiving and be well. Thank you for reading and participating in this giveaway.

Michelle

Not only did my water bottles arrive, but also numerous samples were included in the box. It was a very sweet gesture and her desire to rectify a problem was impressive. If you are looking to find out more information on good and bad blogs, check out www.online-sweepstakes.com, in the forum posts, some of the members have mentioned blogs that do not send out prizes to winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment